Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Interview with Nick Krause

Nick Krause "Friends & Happiness!"


In my interview with Nick Krause, I learned a lot about him. He feels that people don't know what he is outside of school, when he is in school he is hard working and studious, but also kind of a clown. Outside of school he told me he is "a gamer, a helper and an eccentric person." Nick is a unique kid who loves the word smorgasbord! He likes working toward a common goal with people and hates when people are "douche bags and try to screw each other over". His advice to a stranger would be 'Stand up for yourself and others." Which makes it no surprise that when I asked him what matters, he replied with, "Friends & Happiness!" which is what we decided to put on his board because it reflected his personality. I learned a lot about Nick that I didn't know before, he is a very colorful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment